Hey there.! How are you all doing? I got a news. I have been nominated for The Real Neat Blog Award by lovely blogger Kristin. She’s got a beautiful blog. Don’t forget to visit her blog peaches&poppycock. I started my blog a day before valentine’s this year.It’s been two months and ten days. And lately I had lots of ideas to write posts on but I couldn’t and this sweet gesture from Kristin made me want to try harder. So, I’m really thankful.
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
- Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
- Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
- Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc.)
1. What is your favorite “jam out” song? One you can’t resist to get excited about-perhaps even lip sync to!
There are so many.If I’m alone than all Backstreet Boys songs. And if I’m with my friends than Old bollywood songs.(It’s so tough. I can’t choose one.!) Okay.!
Pyar Diwana Hota He. Or Atif Aslam’s Acoustic cover of almost all of my favorite old songs.!(I’m a greedy kid, I want them all, haha)
2. Do you prefer to blog about your opinions or life experiences?
Bit of both. If I have to pick one I would go with life experiences.
3. Whats your guilty pleasure?
Mid night snacks. (Does Disney movies and cartoon come under guilty pleasure category?)
4. Do you ever get “bloggers block”? How do you get around it?
Yup.(Going through right now.) I try to have at least one new post posted on my blog before the day ends. If I can’t find anything to talk about than I share about my favorites. And in that process I end up writing so many drafts. But it’s okay. I don’t force myself into writing something but I ramble about stuff.(Who knows, I end up with a masterpiece someday)
5. Ever have to write questions and run out of questions?
No, It might never happen. I am one of those always-asks-questions kind of person.
6. Do you have pets? What kind? Names?
No. We had a dog when I was a kid. Her name Tricksy.
7. What’s the strangest question you were ever asked?
“If I was South African cricketer’s sister.” I was in 7th class and this kid was the scholar in my class. And that year India was playing match against South Africa and the bowler had the same surname as mine. So my classmate thought he was my brother.(I think he was hoping for yes, so he could convince me to somehow he could get to meet them. Crazy Cricket Lovers.!) haha.!
Blogs I would like Nominate are:
A Taste of the Caribbean!
Animate your life
ONE MANS KITCHE
Books, Music, Photography, & Movies
LE ZOE MUSINGS
A MORE BEYOUTIFUL YOU
Here are my questions:
- What inspired you to start your blog?
- Where do you find your inspiration to do what you do?
- Name five favorite things.(Food,Drink,Place,Song,Movie)
- What would be the one quote you live by(also by whom)?
- What is your most favorite living creature?
- Describe yourself in three words(don’t use your blog name,please)
- Name three things you can’t live without.
If you do not like to participate in blog awards than it’s fine. Thank you all.Take Good care of yourself. Loads of love.