Things you need:
- 4-5 Brambly Cooking Apples
- 170g Caster Sugar
- 130g Flour
- 170g Butter
- 130g Oats
- Cinnamon to taste
- Grate 2 apples(with skin). Chop rest of the apples in cube.
- Take a pan, add 60g sugar and water to make caramel with it
- Now add the grated apples with a dash of cinnamon powder and let it cook till it’s soft and bit mushy.
- Now add the chopped apples and let it simmer on low flame for 2-4 min. Take it down the flame and layer it in your baking dish.
- Now Let’s get to crumble
- Take a big bowl add flour, oats, cinnamon and rest of the sugar mix them well and add cold butter(chop it off in cube for easy mix)
- Now pinch the butter in with the mixture to make a lovely crumble. Do not stir or mix them cause it’ll give a dough instead of crumble. Use the tip of your fingers and not your palm.
- Once you have good crumble mix ready layer it on top of your caramelized apples and pop it in the oven at 180° c for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Serve it with custard or vanilla ice cream.