This one is my Baa’s(my grandmother on my mother’s side) recipe.
We used to have it every Sunday with any meat curry or Biryani. (A secret, I used to sometimes sneak in when everyone was sleeping and would make myself some of it and have it when I was a kid) It’s really easy.
- 150 gram curd or yogurt (whatever you call it)
- Sugar (depending on your how sweet you like it)
- Mustard seeds freshly crushed
- 1 least spicy kind of chilli chopped (take out the seeds)
- Coriander or parsley for garnish.
- Take a bowl add in yogurt, sugar, chilli and crushed mustard seeds and mix it well.
- Now add the chopped banana.
- Put it in refrigerator for at least half an hour.
- Add in some coriander on top before you serve and enjoy.
Tip: add in a table spoon of sour cream or regular cream and mix well before you put it in refrigerator. It’ll taste real good.(skip if you’re on strict diet, unlike me, hehe)
Loads of love, Take good care of yourselves.
TUDles..! ❤ ❤ ❤