Lately, I have been very unhappy with my life. It’s seemed miserable for so many factors. But above all the main force behind this unsettling feeling was my straying away from God. I pray but I don’t spend time with God. I know one thing that God is always there with his arms stretched out waiting for me to take a step towards him.
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.
So, this is me taking a step.
I have made many resolutions in my life and I don’t see them through for so long. I have done it on my blog too. I am not going to give up though. This time I am gonna give my best and stick with my mid year resolution and find my way back home and also commit to my blog. I will try not to disappoint you all this time.
Take Care. Loads of love. ❤
Hello there! How are you? Hope you are having a great day.
It’s an award post. Thank you so much to James J. Cudney IV for nominating me for the Sunshine Blog Award. He has so much amazing content on This is my truth now. Go check out his blog and show him loads of love.
It’s been a whole year since I started this blog. I’ve been absent lately but I can say that starting this blog was one of the best decision I’ve made. I’ve managed to change my life from where I was last year and this blog was the first step to it. I’m thankful to all of you who’ve been around and welcomed me with such warmth.
Thank you all. Love, Janice. ❤
Hello there..!! I got nominated by my lovely fellow blogger who always supports and encourages me and is an amazing person with the blog called Smiling Notes. Thank you so much. It’s the last day of the challenge. I’m going to cheat with rules. I have few quotes that I want to share in same post by Coco Chanel. They are simple yet really meaningful quotes which I love. But First,
THE RULES ARE:
- Post one quotation a day for three days (they can be from other sources or one of your own).
- Nominate 3 other bloggers to participate per post.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
So the quote(s) of the day are,
A girl should be two things
CLASSY & FABULOUS.
— Coco Chanel.
Simplicity is Keynote to all True Elegance.
Women can be over dressed but never over Elegant.
I hope you enjoyed this challenge and quotes just as much as I did. Have fun day. Take care of yourselves.
TUDles..!! ❤ ❤ <3..!!!
A while back I was nominated for this award called Dragon’s Loyalty Award which is(from what I have read on google) about the people who supports you constantly by liking your posts, comments on your posts, encourages you and keeps you going. So in this post I’m not going to nominate anyone. I want all of you to do a post on this one. (I really hope you all do.) If you don’t want to write a post then leave me 7 interesting things about yourself with an image, any distant photo in the comment section. Ok? Deal?
Thank you so much to Smiling Notes for the nomination and I appreciate it and Do check out the link to her blog. She’s lovely and has amazing posts. Show her loads of love on her page.
Here are the rules to accept this award
- DISPLAY THE AWARD CERTIFICATE ON YOUR WEBSITE
- ANNOUNCE YOUR WIN WITH A POST AND LINK TO WHOEVER PRESENTED YOUR AWARD
- PRESENT 15 AWARDS TO DESERVING BLOGGERS
- DROP THEM A COMMENT TO TIP THEM OFF AFTER YOU’VE LINKED THEM IN THE POST
- POST 7 INTERESTING THINGS ABOUT YOURSELF.
7 Interesting Things
- I hate it when I am smothered.
- I love the feeling of air passing through gapes between my fingers when I am on back seat of the vehicle on open road. There should be a word for this whole thing to exactly describe it without writing such long confusing annoying sentence.
- I love simplicity and complexity the same.
- I like contradiction but I hate hypocrisy.(If it makes sense. Does it?).
- I love communication but if I don’t talk it means leave me alone. Like seriously leave me alone, or may God help you.
- When I get angry I try not react and after a point I just cry and when I’m done crying I’m not back to normal. No more angry me. hehe
- I have used ‘I’ so many times in these 7 Interesting things section.
Now I’m dying to read some which is about YOU in comment section. Yes, You. Leave some interesting things about you in the comments. Take Care of yourselves. Happy Sunday to all.
TUDles..!! ❤ ❤ ❤
Hello There..!! How are you doing? Having a lovely day? It’s blooming hot here. I’m melting down like olaf. hehe. Please pray that we get some good amount of rain here. We need it. I need it.
I need to apologize and thank Khaled who has a blog called SOCIOCRUISER13 for this award, I’m so sorry. I know it’s so late. I’m really grateful for this. Go check out the amazing blog of the humble human, teacher, traveler, poetic writer and follow/like/comment on his post.
- Thank the person/people who nominated you by providing a link to their blog in your Liebster Award post.
- Give 11 random facts about yourself. Have fun with this one! You get to use bragging rights or things you’ve wanted to get off your chest for a long time, so go for it!
- Answer the 11 questions from the blogger who nominated you. Know that you can have fun with this as well!
- Nominate 11 other blogs you admire.
- Ask your nominees 11 questions of your own. Time for you to get some satisfaction after you answer your questions.
- My favorite Living creature after human being is Crocodile.
- I love alligators just as much.
- I can’t eat healthy. No matte how hard I try to stay on diet I end up eating more junk food.
- I am single girl who has decided exactly how her wedding gown will be.(I’m sure every single girl does.)
- I have IQ of 139.
- I’m a lazy person.
- I love natural contoured eye make up.(No glitter at all.)
- I hate it when people swear multiple times in each sentence they speak.
- I like guys with beard and broad shoulders.(Mom-Dad, If you’re reading find me bearded groom who has broad shoulders.)
- As a kid I hated the idea of wearing anything other than frock. I used to think lady always wears frock(or sari).
- I love sari for special traditional occasion. Plain chiffon-silk sari is what I always prefer.
- Your best writer of all times ?
I can’t pick one at all.
- Your life in one word.
- One thing to die for.
- Best Quote.
31 Do to others as you would have them do to you.
- What’s your best Childhood memory?
Morning breakfast while watching I Dream Of Jeannie.
- Have you been to Africa ?
No. Not yet.
- Lays/ Pringles ?
I’m greedy. I’ll go with both.
- What was your dream job when you were a kid and is that what you have now ?
I always wanted to own a Beauty Saloon.(I was obsessed with beauty and hair stuff since I was kid). It’s not what I’m doing but the love for the makeup and hair styling is still the same.
- What will you do with 20$ knowing you will die in 13 minutes’ time ?
If I’m dying in 13 minutes anyway best thing I can do is to give it to someone else.
- Is number ” 13 ” lucky or unlucky ?
- Have you ever camped solo ?
Shutout for these lovelies aka Nomination:
- Smiling Notes
- Putting my Feet in the Dirt
- Brewing Words-A reflection
- BEAUTY BY GIGI
- Light at the end of the tunnel
- Never Less Than Everything
- Advocate for Invisible Illness!
- Linda Creation Passion of Cooking
Question For You to Answers:
- What are you doing at the moment other than reading this post?
- Choose One: Security or Passion
- Choose One: Sunrise or Sunset
- Who’s the one person you’d die for?
- What is one Secret you’ve never told anyone before?
- If you weren’t in the profession you’re in right now, What you’d be?
- Who’s your favorite superhero?
- Favorite food as kid.
- Favorite food right now.
- If you have to choose between travelling between luxurious 5 star hotels and rustic countryside which one you’d pick?
- What are your thoughts about India?
Check out all the blogs linked in the post if you already haven’t. They’re all great. If you don’t participate in blog awards, it’s fine. There’s no obligation. Have fun with the post. And If you’re not tagged but liked the post then will you please leave 5 facts about you. Please..! =)
Take good care of yourselves.
TUDles..!! ❤ ❤ <3..!!!
Hello There..!! How are you doing? Hope you had a great start of the weekend.
So as you can see it is an award posts I know not everybody is participating in these posts so if you’re one of those, You might want to skip few upcoming posts as I have some piled up award posts to post in few days. I was nominated for the creative blogger award by LIFE AS WE SEE IT.. who’s a traveler, photographer, singer, cook and above all an amazing person and a friend. Go check out the link. It’s a lovely blog.
So Here Are The Rules:
- Nominate 15-20 blogs and notify the nominees.
- Post the link of the blog that nominated you.
- Share five random facts about yourself.
Five Random Facts:
- I hate moth. They’re terrifying.
- I love egg. I can eat any and all kind of egg dishes.
- I am 5′ 3″ tall.
- I have really tiny hand and feet. (Once Someone saw my shoe and told me which kid’s shoes they were..! *angry face*)
- I am the worst person to wake up in the morning.(I just hate it)
JACK J BINDING
THOUTS OF A CROOKED MIND
But I Smile Anyway…
IN NOIR VELVET
It’s All About Food
An Artsy Appetite
Light at the end of the tunnel
The Goodie-Goodie Foodie
Chey Chey From The Bay
THE UNCERTAINTY PRINCIPLE
Do check out each other’s blogs.And if you don’t participate in the award posts then it’s fine. There’s no pressure. I hope you have fun and You have great time this weekend Take Care of yourselves. Loads of love.
TUDles..!! ❤ ❤ <3..!!!
This week I read so many people’s post on getting 100 followers. on their blog and now I’m writing one for my blog!!… How cool.! I love you all for following, liking my posts, commenting on them, and reblogging them. Thank You!
Many of them did giveaways (Which I’m not doing, Sorry!) or something. But I don’t know what to do.! I mean I’d love to do something because getting 100 followers is kind big thing for a newbie like me. What do you suggest I should do!? Leave a comment. I love having a nice little chat with you people. You’re all lovely. Thank you so much. I wish you all loads of love, happiness and success in your lives.
I’m so happy I don’t even know what to say.!
I’ll shut up now and let you all enjoy weekend.
Bye..!! TUDles..! ❤ ❤ ❤ ..!!
Hey there!! How are you doing? Hope you’re having lovely weekend. I sure am. I was nominated for The Versatile Blogger Award by lovely blogger Anjali Dhawan. She has blog called It’s All About Food. Go check out her blog where it’s all about food for real.
The Versatile Blogger Award rules!
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link back to the post on your site announcing their nomination.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
Bloggers I would like nominate are:-
- styling canvas
- A LITTLE DAYDREAMER
- Secret Diary of PorterGirl
- ART LESSONS FOR BEN
- Tina J. S.
- IDB Blog
- Being Bettr
- CHANTAL AND SHEKINAH
- for the love of nike
- a ghost dancer
- Poetry by Impulse
- Cats at the Bar
7 Random Things about Me:-
- My name is Janice Collins and meaning of my name is Gift from God.
- When mom was expecting me doctors told my parents that it would be better if you don’t go on with the pregnancy as it was really risky for my mom and she or I or both us wouldn’t make it. My parents didn’t listen to them. In 8th month my mom was rushed to hospital because things got really serious. But God saved us both and I was normal almost healthy baby.
- I share my birthday with my mom. Yeah, I was born on my mommy’s birthday. Now you get why I was named Janice. (hehe)
- I almost died when I was three years old. it’s a long story. Doctors said that my parents just got me to hospital in time or else I would have been dead. (I have been saved like that many times that’s why I value everything way so much, please don’t mind if I thank or apologize too much)
- I’m a rainbow person. I love pink color bit more than others but I love all the colors. So it’s not really like I have one particular favorite color.
- I don’t have specific genre of music that I love the most or is my favorite. For me it’s more about how the song makes me feel. If I like it I like it even if I usually don’t listen to the genre the song is from (Am I still making sense??!!!). Hope you get what I mean.
- My favorite living creature (other than human) is Crocodile and alligators. I see them in zoo and I get this goosebumps and I smile like joker from batman. haha. I don’t know why I do but I just love them.
Hope you enjoyed this post. Go check out those lovely blogs. If you don’t participate in awards than try to at least share 7 facts about you. It’s a nice way to get to know each other. Have a lovely Sunday. Loads of Love. Take good care of yourselves.
TUDles..! ❤ ❤ <3..!
Thank you all for all the likes and comments and following.