This week I read so many people’s post on getting 100 followers. on their blog and now I’m writing one for my blog!!… How cool.! I love you all for following, liking my posts, commenting on them, and reblogging them. Thank You!
Many of them did giveaways (Which I’m not doing, Sorry!) or something. But I don’t know what to do.! I mean I’d love to do something because getting 100 followers is kind big thing for a newbie like me. What do you suggest I should do!? Leave a comment. I love having a nice little chat with you people. You’re all lovely. Thank you so much. I wish you all loads of love, happiness and success in your lives.
I’m so happy I don’t even know what to say.!
I’ll shut up now and let you all enjoy weekend.
Bye..!! TUDles..! ❤ ❤ ❤ ..!!
Hello there! How are you? Having fun? If not than turn this song and imagine me dancing in my computer chair and than falling down and laughing like an idiot.(hehehe) The silly things I do!! I hope you all are having lovely time. Loads of love. Take good care of yourselves.
TUDles..! ❤ ❤ <3..!
I love this song so so so. It’s one of those songs that makes you want to fall in love. This song you can hear anytime no matter what your relationship status is. (^_^*)
I recently came across this really nice blogger. She is a nice writer.(Adventure of NLB) And she has done this post on 40 things that makes me happy. I loved reading it. So I thoughts hey let’s do it.! Because I love tag posts. And no, I was not tagged by anyone but it’s my blog and I’ll do a tag post because I want to. Sorry if you think I shouldn’t have and all.
Also, All of you who are reading this post, consider yourself tagged. Leave a link to your Tag post reply in comment if you do this too. I would love to read them..
- Spending time with my family.
- Talking to my sister over phone for hours. (She lives in another country.)
- Eating homemade food.(After staying away from home and eating lousy food this means a lot)
- All kind of food.
- My blog.
- Walking in parks.
- Star gazing.
- YouTubers and their funny vlogs, tags, challenges.
- Watching babies trying to talk when they really can’t.
- Having a conversation with a really old friend with whom I hadn’t talked for a while.
- Sound of ocean waves.
- Participating in quizzes online.
- Searching and reading about any word and find out where it came from( For example, ‘Bimbo’ was originally used for unintelligent or brutish man)
- Watching my favorite shows on TV.
- Having deep conversation with the people I’m really close with.
- Annoying my mom so she’d get mad at me(I think I enjoy it because she doesn’t really get mad).
- Dressing up.
- Putting on make up(on me or others).
- Trying on new hairstyles that I get to learn online.
- Watching someone create an art piece.(The way they look at it is just like it’s their baby. It’s amazing watching them smile after they finish their work, you know!)
- Balloons.(Yea, I’m 24 years old, soon to be 25, I still love stuff that kids like.So what.!)
- Clicking pictures of others when they are living in the moment(The expressions are just amazing,you get to see pure happiness on their faces).
- Mid night snacks.
- (Don’t mean to be cheesy) Knowing someone just genuinely smiled because of me
- Long hot bubble baths.
- Diving on my Activa (It’s a kind of scooter) by myself and discovering new roads.
- Riding bikes.
- Smiles from strangers.
- Fast Internet.(41. I love having days away from Internet as well.)
Now it’s your turn. Lemme know when you do the tag posts.
Take good care of yourselves. Loads of love.
TUDles..! ❤ ❤ ❤