Hello There..!! How are you doing? I’m Sorry, lately I have been quite busy and not much available on the blog. Hope you’re all doing great. Today, I had a lovely day.
There was a two days event mainly for fashion designers to approach people in my city and I was asked to attend that. It was nice. There were some nice stuff. I was not entirely happy with the collection.There were some designers who were being really nice and there were some designers who were busy talking to their friends instead of actually having conversation with costumers. Some were just plain rude. But two of them who actually made me want to go and buy there stuff were Ray & Dale and Bliscent.
The people repressing them were really nice and they interacted with me the way all of them should have. So I decided to give them a shout out here(no, I’m not being paid to do this, I genuinely think they deserve this).
Ray & Dale sells stuff for men(Yay for all Men,,!!). They had quite nice collections. I personally loved the accessories. If I were a boy, I would have shop like crazy today.
Bliscent has loads of handcrafted organic Body stuff with reasonable price (Yay for Me..! 😛 ) and I tried some there and they were amazing. I loved how lovely all the product smelled. I bought their coffee scrubs. It smells so delicious. I’ll share a review about it once I’ve used it for awhile.
I’ve linked their websites and you can get all the information there. Have fun. Loads of love to you all. Take good care of yourselves.
TUDles..!! ❤ ❤ <3…!!!
A while back I was nominated for this award called Dragon’s Loyalty Award which is(from what I have read on google) about the people who supports you constantly by liking your posts, comments on your posts, encourages you and keeps you going. So in this post I’m not going to nominate anyone. I want all of you to do a post on this one. (I really hope you all do.) If you don’t want to write a post then leave me 7 interesting things about yourself with an image, any distant photo in the comment section. Ok? Deal?
Thank you so much to Smiling Notes for the nomination and I appreciate it and Do check out the link to her blog. She’s lovely and has amazing posts. Show her loads of love on her page.
Here are the rules to accept this award
- DISPLAY THE AWARD CERTIFICATE ON YOUR WEBSITE
- ANNOUNCE YOUR WIN WITH A POST AND LINK TO WHOEVER PRESENTED YOUR AWARD
- PRESENT 15 AWARDS TO DESERVING BLOGGERS
- DROP THEM A COMMENT TO TIP THEM OFF AFTER YOU’VE LINKED THEM IN THE POST
- POST 7 INTERESTING THINGS ABOUT YOURSELF.
7 Interesting Things
- I hate it when I am smothered.
- I love the feeling of air passing through gapes between my fingers when I am on back seat of the vehicle on open road. There should be a word for this whole thing to exactly describe it without writing such long confusing annoying sentence.
- I love simplicity and complexity the same.
- I like contradiction but I hate hypocrisy.(If it makes sense. Does it?).
- I love communication but if I don’t talk it means leave me alone. Like seriously leave me alone, or may God help you.
- When I get angry I try not react and after a point I just cry and when I’m done crying I’m not back to normal. No more angry me. hehe
- I have used ‘I’ so many times in these 7 Interesting things section.
Now I’m dying to read some which is about YOU in comment section. Yes, You. Leave some interesting things about you in the comments. Take Care of yourselves. Happy Sunday to all.
TUDles..!! ❤ ❤ ❤
Hello There..!! How are you doing? Having a lovely day? It’s blooming hot here. I’m melting down like olaf. hehe. Please pray that we get some good amount of rain here. We need it. I need it.
I need to apologize and thank Khaled who has a blog called SOCIOCRUISER13 for this award, I’m so sorry. I know it’s so late. I’m really grateful for this. Go check out the amazing blog of the humble human, teacher, traveler, poetic writer and follow/like/comment on his post.
- Thank the person/people who nominated you by providing a link to their blog in your Liebster Award post.
- Give 11 random facts about yourself. Have fun with this one! You get to use bragging rights or things you’ve wanted to get off your chest for a long time, so go for it!
- Answer the 11 questions from the blogger who nominated you. Know that you can have fun with this as well!
- Nominate 11 other blogs you admire.
- Ask your nominees 11 questions of your own. Time for you to get some satisfaction after you answer your questions.
- My favorite Living creature after human being is Crocodile.
- I love alligators just as much.
- I can’t eat healthy. No matte how hard I try to stay on diet I end up eating more junk food.
- I am single girl who has decided exactly how her wedding gown will be.(I’m sure every single girl does.)
- I have IQ of 139.
- I’m a lazy person.
- I love natural contoured eye make up.(No glitter at all.)
- I hate it when people swear multiple times in each sentence they speak.
- I like guys with beard and broad shoulders.(Mom-Dad, If you’re reading find me bearded groom who has broad shoulders.)
- As a kid I hated the idea of wearing anything other than frock. I used to think lady always wears frock(or sari).
- I love sari for special traditional occasion. Plain chiffon-silk sari is what I always prefer.
- Your best writer of all times ?
I can’t pick one at all.
- Your life in one word.
- One thing to die for.
- Best Quote.
31 Do to others as you would have them do to you.
- What’s your best Childhood memory?
Morning breakfast while watching I Dream Of Jeannie.
- Have you been to Africa ?
No. Not yet.
- Lays/ Pringles ?
I’m greedy. I’ll go with both.
- What was your dream job when you were a kid and is that what you have now ?
I always wanted to own a Beauty Saloon.(I was obsessed with beauty and hair stuff since I was kid). It’s not what I’m doing but the love for the makeup and hair styling is still the same.
- What will you do with 20$ knowing you will die in 13 minutes’ time ?
If I’m dying in 13 minutes anyway best thing I can do is to give it to someone else.
- Is number ” 13 ” lucky or unlucky ?
- Have you ever camped solo ?
Shutout for these lovelies aka Nomination:
- Smiling Notes
- Putting my Feet in the Dirt
- Brewing Words-A reflection
- BEAUTY BY GIGI
- Light at the end of the tunnel
- Never Less Than Everything
- Advocate for Invisible Illness!
- Linda Creation Passion of Cooking
Question For You to Answers:
- What are you doing at the moment other than reading this post?
- Choose One: Security or Passion
- Choose One: Sunrise or Sunset
- Who’s the one person you’d die for?
- What is one Secret you’ve never told anyone before?
- If you weren’t in the profession you’re in right now, What you’d be?
- Who’s your favorite superhero?
- Favorite food as kid.
- Favorite food right now.
- If you have to choose between travelling between luxurious 5 star hotels and rustic countryside which one you’d pick?
- What are your thoughts about India?
Check out all the blogs linked in the post if you already haven’t. They’re all great. If you don’t participate in blog awards, it’s fine. There’s no obligation. Have fun with the post. And If you’re not tagged but liked the post then will you please leave 5 facts about you. Please..! =)
Take good care of yourselves.
TUDles..!! ❤ ❤ <3..!!!
Hello There..!! How are you doing? Hope you had a great start of the weekend.
So as you can see it is an award posts I know not everybody is participating in these posts so if you’re one of those, You might want to skip few upcoming posts as I have some piled up award posts to post in few days. I was nominated for the creative blogger award by LIFE AS WE SEE IT.. who’s a traveler, photographer, singer, cook and above all an amazing person and a friend. Go check out the link. It’s a lovely blog.
So Here Are The Rules:
- Nominate 15-20 blogs and notify the nominees.
- Post the link of the blog that nominated you.
- Share five random facts about yourself.
Five Random Facts:
- I hate moth. They’re terrifying.
- I love egg. I can eat any and all kind of egg dishes.
- I am 5′ 3″ tall.
- I have really tiny hand and feet. (Once Someone saw my shoe and told me which kid’s shoes they were..! *angry face*)
- I am the worst person to wake up in the morning.(I just hate it)
JACK J BINDING
THOUTS OF A CROOKED MIND
But I Smile Anyway…
IN NOIR VELVET
It’s All About Food
An Artsy Appetite
Light at the end of the tunnel
The Goodie-Goodie Foodie
Chey Chey From The Bay
THE UNCERTAINTY PRINCIPLE
Do check out each other’s blogs.And if you don’t participate in the award posts then it’s fine. There’s no pressure. I hope you have fun and You have great time this weekend Take Care of yourselves. Loads of love.
TUDles..!! ❤ ❤ <3..!!!
This videos are from this lovely kid named Shanon from YouTube channel SHANTHEMUSICKID. She has lovely voice and she just sings in her room with Ukulele (I think that’s what it is called). Hope you enjoy.
Loads of love. Take good care of yourselves. =)
TUDles..! ❤ ❤ ❤ ..!