Hello There..!! How are you doing? I’m Sorry, lately I have been quite busy and not much available on the blog. Hope you’re all doing great. Today, I had a lovely day.
There was a two days event mainly for fashion designers to approach people in my city and I was asked to attend that. It was nice. There were some nice stuff. I was not entirely happy with the collection.There were some designers who were being really nice and there were some designers who were busy talking to their friends instead of actually having conversation with costumers. Some were just plain rude. But two of them who actually made me want to go and buy there stuff were Ray & Dale and Bliscent.
The people repressing them were really nice and they interacted with me the way all of them should have. So I decided to give them a shout out here(no, I’m not being paid to do this, I genuinely think they deserve this).
Ray & Dale sells stuff for men(Yay for all Men,,!!). They had quite nice collections. I personally loved the accessories. If I were a boy, I would have shop like crazy today.
Bliscent has loads of handcrafted organic Body stuff with reasonable price (Yay for Me..! 😛 ) and I tried some there and they were amazing. I loved how lovely all the product smelled. I bought their coffee scrubs. It smells so delicious. I’ll share a review about it once I’ve used it for awhile.
I’ve linked their websites and you can get all the information there. Have fun. Loads of love to you all. Take good care of yourselves.
TUDles..!! ❤ ❤ <3…!!!
Hello there..!! I got nominated by my lovely fellow blogger who always supports and encourages me and is an amazing person with the blog called Smiling Notes. Thank you so much. It’s the last day of the challenge. I’m going to cheat with rules. I have few quotes that I want to share in same post by Coco Chanel. They are simple yet really meaningful quotes which I love. But First,
THE RULES ARE:
- Post one quotation a day for three days (they can be from other sources or one of your own).
- Nominate 3 other bloggers to participate per post.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
So the quote(s) of the day are,
A girl should be two things
CLASSY & FABULOUS.
— Coco Chanel.
Simplicity is Keynote to all True Elegance.
Women can be over dressed but never over Elegant.
I hope you enjoyed this challenge and quotes just as much as I did. Have fun day. Take care of yourselves.
TUDles..!! ❤ ❤ <3..!!!
Hello There..!! How are you doing? Having a lovely day? It’s blooming hot here. I’m melting down like olaf. hehe. Please pray that we get some good amount of rain here. We need it. I need it.
I need to apologize and thank Khaled who has a blog called SOCIOCRUISER13 for this award, I’m so sorry. I know it’s so late. I’m really grateful for this. Go check out the amazing blog of the humble human, teacher, traveler, poetic writer and follow/like/comment on his post.
- Thank the person/people who nominated you by providing a link to their blog in your Liebster Award post.
- Give 11 random facts about yourself. Have fun with this one! You get to use bragging rights or things you’ve wanted to get off your chest for a long time, so go for it!
- Answer the 11 questions from the blogger who nominated you. Know that you can have fun with this as well!
- Nominate 11 other blogs you admire.
- Ask your nominees 11 questions of your own. Time for you to get some satisfaction after you answer your questions.
- My favorite Living creature after human being is Crocodile.
- I love alligators just as much.
- I can’t eat healthy. No matte how hard I try to stay on diet I end up eating more junk food.
- I am single girl who has decided exactly how her wedding gown will be.(I’m sure every single girl does.)
- I have IQ of 139.
- I’m a lazy person.
- I love natural contoured eye make up.(No glitter at all.)
- I hate it when people swear multiple times in each sentence they speak.
- I like guys with beard and broad shoulders.(Mom-Dad, If you’re reading find me bearded groom who has broad shoulders.)
- As a kid I hated the idea of wearing anything other than frock. I used to think lady always wears frock(or sari).
- I love sari for special traditional occasion. Plain chiffon-silk sari is what I always prefer.
- Your best writer of all times ?
I can’t pick one at all.
- Your life in one word.
- One thing to die for.
- Best Quote.
31 Do to others as you would have them do to you.
- What’s your best Childhood memory?
Morning breakfast while watching I Dream Of Jeannie.
- Have you been to Africa ?
No. Not yet.
- Lays/ Pringles ?
I’m greedy. I’ll go with both.
- What was your dream job when you were a kid and is that what you have now ?
I always wanted to own a Beauty Saloon.(I was obsessed with beauty and hair stuff since I was kid). It’s not what I’m doing but the love for the makeup and hair styling is still the same.
- What will you do with 20$ knowing you will die in 13 minutes’ time ?
If I’m dying in 13 minutes anyway best thing I can do is to give it to someone else.
- Is number ” 13 ” lucky or unlucky ?
- Have you ever camped solo ?
Shutout for these lovelies aka Nomination:
- Smiling Notes
- Putting my Feet in the Dirt
- Brewing Words-A reflection
- BEAUTY BY GIGI
- Light at the end of the tunnel
- Never Less Than Everything
- Advocate for Invisible Illness!
- Linda Creation Passion of Cooking
Question For You to Answers:
- What are you doing at the moment other than reading this post?
- Choose One: Security or Passion
- Choose One: Sunrise or Sunset
- Who’s the one person you’d die for?
- What is one Secret you’ve never told anyone before?
- If you weren’t in the profession you’re in right now, What you’d be?
- Who’s your favorite superhero?
- Favorite food as kid.
- Favorite food right now.
- If you have to choose between travelling between luxurious 5 star hotels and rustic countryside which one you’d pick?
- What are your thoughts about India?
Check out all the blogs linked in the post if you already haven’t. They’re all great. If you don’t participate in blog awards, it’s fine. There’s no obligation. Have fun with the post. And If you’re not tagged but liked the post then will you please leave 5 facts about you. Please..! =)
Take good care of yourselves.
TUDles..!! ❤ ❤ <3..!!!
Watching a tough man get emotional holding his new born daughter.
Hello there.! How are you doing? Hope you had great weekend so far.
So It’s the third and last day of the 3 day quotes challenge. 😦 I would like to thank AKIRAA again for this nomination. I am thinking of keeping up with these quote posts may be not daily but once a week. Let’s see.
So today’s quote is by Marina Abramovic who is a performance artist.
I am not a therapist. I am not a spiritual leader. These elements are in the art: it is therapeutic, spiritual, social and political – everything. It has many layers. But art has to have many layers. If it doesn’t, then forget it.
She’s so amazing I might write a different post about her. I was watching one of her interview and they were talking about art and it’s interpretation. And how performance art is different than the other forms of art. And then she says these words and they were stuck in my head.
I have always thought that there are things and events(moments) in our life and everyone interpret them in their way as there are different sides and different mind sets and different point of views. So I try to never ever make up my mind about them before fully paying attention and understanding all of those views. And I somehow connected these two things in my head. And then I heard her say,
All my inspiration comes from life. That’s how it never stops, in a way.
And that’s when I realized how simplest things in life are so amazing that it will leave you speechless if you’d just pay attention in the moment. Life itself is the most amazing art. Life isn’t in the past or in the future. Life exists in the present moment, in now, in here. Only thing one need to do is take a deep breath and clear own’s head and live in the moment. Then there won’t be shortage of inspiration in life. Life will be full of amazing new experiences.
BTW The Rules Are:
- Post 3 of your favorite quotes each per day for 3 recurrent days. The quotes can be of any other people or it may come straight from your own heart.
- Nominate 3 or more bloggers with each post to challenge them.
- Don’t forget to utter a thankful word to the person who nominated you.
I have got two quotes today. I hope I’m not breaking some major rule here. I don’t know if I make sense back there. I hope I don’t seem like some crazy person yapping about things. Life itself fascinates me and I had an opportunity to share about it today so that’s what I tried to do.
Oh, do visit all the lovely people I’ve linked in this post. If you shall like their blog, follow them. Take good care of yourselves. Have fun
TUDles..!! ❤ ❤ ❤ …!!!
Hello there..! Hope you have a lovely weekend with your friends and family.
TUDles..!! ❤ ❤ <3..!!
Every dark cloud has a silver line.
Now this dark cloud is hardly gray and there’s lot of beautiful silver-ness to it. But it made me think of this quote. I think they who said this knew exactly how much sun rays and dark clouds are important to make a rainbow and of course the darkness of those temporary clouds shall pass by with wind and the sun shall shine bright again. But we always forget how beautiful the dark clouds and heavy rain can be, how soothing the sound of water falling down from sky can be, and how amazing atmosphere it is out there when it has just rained. There’s beauty in darkness and it doesn’t have to be scary or dangerous. It’s more raw and real.
Well, these are just my thought train after a little rain and partially cloudy sky.
Have a lovely day. Take care of yourselves.
TUDles..! ❤ ❤ ❤ ..!!
Hello there.!! How are you doing? Hope you had a lovely day.
Today When I was about to leave from my class to get back home it started raining crazy. And I was stuck there and when the rain almost stopped I rushed home but still got wet which was actually fun. Driving my activa in foggy atmosphere and enjoying the lovely smell of rain and feeling rain drops fall on my face was just what I needed after long crazy hot dry summer.
But as soon as I reached home I started sneezing so I made myself some masala chai which is Indian tea. And enjoyed it in Kuladi (the cup in the picture)
So if you don’t know how to make masala chai you just have to add in the a pinch of powdered chai masala which you can find in India everywhere and in Indian stores if you live in some other country. But today I didn’t had the masala so instead I used tiny ginger piece and two cardamom and smashed it and added them in the water before boiling it with tea. It’s easy and best thing when you have cold.
What is your go to drink when it’s cold and rainy out? Lemme know. I’d love to try some new beverage this monsoon.
Have a lovely time all you out there. Enjoy whatever weather you have in your city. Take care.
TUDles..!! ❤ ❤ <3…!!!
So I have been trying out this new thing. It’s an Ayurveda product. I’ll talk about it some other day. I’m mentioning that here because I used their Aloe Vera gel in this mask which is super easy and really effective.
What You Need:
Aloe Vera gel
Just put them in a container and mix them well and apply them to your roots massaging your scalp gently for 10 mins at least.
This mask will help you with dull dry frizzy hair. It’ll heal any inflammation, allergies, dandruff, hair fall, plus it will leave your hair shiny silky smooth. I have been doing this at least once a week for a month and my hair looks shinier and it feels soft and smooth. So I thought I’d share it with you all here. And Sorry the photo is just pathetic plus I clicked it before mixing it together. Anyways, Let me know if you try it out and how you find it.
Have a lovely day and take care of yourselves all you lovely people.
TUDles..!! ❤ ❤ <3..!!