Hello There.! How are you doing? Had a good day I hope.! I have a story for you I hope you enjoy it.
One Day I was really hungry and it was past the tea time and an hour or two before dinner time so I decided to cook up something quick and easy and yummy for me to gobble down and calm my dinosaur-noise-making-tummy.
So I decided to make some yumm yumm Egg Bhurji for which I got
- 1 egg
- 1 medium size Onion and I chopped it finely.
- and 1 tomato I chopped it nice and small as well
- also salt to taste
- then got my spice box which had red chilly powder, Turmeric powder which I needed to add.
- of course garam masala powder
- plus some mint, coriander, spring onion(only if you have it at hand)
- I got my pan and added some oil
- Then I added the onion and Saute it till it was lovely golden brown
- then added the red chilly powder(depending on how hot can you eat) and pinch of turmeric powder and garam masala powder
- When it was cooked perfectly I added the tomato and let it cook
- As the masala was done I cracked egg in and mixed it and let it cook for like 2 mins more.
And Voila. Done.! I then garnished it with spring onion and ate it all up with some lovely bread.
#blogging, #evening, #favorite, #food, #food-blogs, #indian-cuisine, #wordpress-blogs