I need to apologize and thank Khaled who has a blog called SOCIOCRUISER13 for this award, I’m so sorry. I know it’s so late. I’m really grateful for this. Go check out the amazing blog of the humble human, teacher, traveler, poetic writer and follow/like/comment on his post.
- Thank the person/people who nominated you by providing a link to their blog in your Liebster Award post.
- Give 11 random facts about yourself. Have fun with this one! You get to use bragging rights or things you’ve wanted to get off your chest for a long time, so go for it!
- Answer the 11 questions from the blogger who nominated you. Know that you can have fun with this as well!
- Nominate 11 other blogs you admire.
- Ask your nominees 11 questions of your own. Time for you to get some satisfaction after you answer your questions.
- My favorite Living creature after human being is Crocodile.
- I love alligators just as much.
- I can’t eat healthy. No matte how hard I try to stay on diet I end up eating more junk food.
- I am single girl who has decided exactly how her wedding gown will be.(I’m sure every single girl does.)
- I have IQ of 139.
- I’m a lazy person.
- I love natural contoured eye make up.(No glitter at all.)
- I hate it when people swear multiple times in each sentence they speak.
- I like guys with beard and broad shoulders.(Mom-Dad, If you’re reading find me bearded groom who has broad shoulders.)
- As a kid I hated the idea of wearing anything other than frock. I used to think lady always wears frock(or sari).
- I love sari for special traditional occasion. Plain chiffon-silk sari is what I always prefer.
- Your best writer of all times ?
I can’t pick one at all.
- Your life in one word.
- One thing to die for.
- Best Quote.
31 Do to others as you would have them do to you.
- What’s your best Childhood memory?
Morning breakfast while watching I Dream Of Jeannie.
- Have you been to Africa ?
No. Not yet.
- Lays/ Pringles ?
I’m greedy. I’ll go with both.
- What was your dream job when you were a kid and is that what you have now ?
I always wanted to own a Beauty Saloon.(I was obsessed with beauty and hair stuff since I was kid). It’s not what I’m doing but the love for the makeup and hair styling is still the same.
- What will you do with 20$ knowing you will die in 13 minutes’ time ?
If I’m dying in 13 minutes anyway best thing I can do is to give it to someone else.
- Is number ” 13 ” lucky or unlucky ?
- Have you ever camped solo ?
Shutout for these lovelies aka Nomination:
- Smiling Notes
- Putting my Feet in the Dirt
- Brewing Words-A reflection
- BEAUTY BY GIGI
- Light at the end of the tunnel
- Never Less Than Everything
- Advocate for Invisible Illness!
- Linda Creation Passion of Cooking
Question For You to Answers:
- What are you doing at the moment other than reading this post?
- Choose One: Security or Passion
- Choose One: Sunrise or Sunset
- Who’s the one person you’d die for?
- What is one Secret you’ve never told anyone before?
- If you weren’t in the profession you’re in right now, What you’d be?
- Who’s your favorite superhero?
- Favorite food as kid.
- Favorite food right now.
- If you have to choose between travelling between luxurious 5 star hotels and rustic countryside which one you’d pick?
- What are your thoughts about India?
Check out all the blogs linked in the post if you already haven’t. They’re all great. If you don’t participate in blog awards, it’s fine. There’s no obligation. Have fun with the post. And If you’re not tagged but liked the post then will you please leave 5 facts about you. Please..! =)
Take good care of yourselves.
TUDles..!! ❤ ❤ <3..!!!