Hello There..! How are you? As I mentioned few days back that I have some posts to finish up in this week. One of them is The Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award for which I was nominated by Anjali Dhawan who has a great blog called It’s All About Food. It’s a Scrumptious blog. Thank you for the nomination. You’ll find some great recipes to try out. Do check out their blog.
Now the Rules for the award:
- Thank the blogger for nominating you and post a link to their blog.
- Put the award logo on your site.
- Answer the questions.
- Nominate seven blogs.
1. In one word, how would you like your readers to describe your blog?
Delightful. (At least I hope for it to be.)
2. Which is your most favorite among your blog posts? Why?
At the moment my favorite post is Let’s Talk. It’s just something I wanted to write about and I did. So that feels great.
3. What, who inspires most of your blog posts?
Life itself is my inspiration. I see loads of things happening around me and I end up writing my views and feelings towards them.
4. What do you inspire to accomplish this year?
I’ve recently finished my course on Interior Designing I wish to finish some work in that field and not be one of those designer who rob people. But be the one who’d actually help them redesign their place they’d love to live in.
5. What do you aspire to learn this year?
Can I be greedy and say I wish to learn about so many things.
6. What’s your favorite book and why?
Bible. Because That’s the best guide to live. It has Best Motivational Words, World’s First Romantic Poem, Ultimate Story of Love, Mystery, Thriller, Hystory. It is the best Book ever.
7. What’s the most courageous thing you have ever done?
Nothing really. Still there are few incidents here and there, mostly standing up to someone really mean.(If that counts)
8. If you could be a superhero, what would be your super power?
Power of healing. Something like that healing portion from The Narnia.
9. Who is your female role model?
Is it weird that I don’t really have role model.!?. Role model is someone you look to and imitate them. That’s Jesus Christ for me and nobody else. I do look up to my mommy and my elder sister.
Have a lovely evening you all. Take care of yourselves.
TUDles..! ❤ ❤ <3..!!!