Heeeellllooooo Theeerre..!!! How you doing!?? Nice!? Good!
So I was nominated for free writing challange by Raymond from Encouraging Life. He also wrote something in his post. Go check it out.! About the challenge, you’re given a random topic and you have to write about it at the moment in a given time and you can’t edit it. It’s really fun.
Here are the rules:
- Open a blank Document
- Set a stop watch or your mobile phone timer to 5 or 10 minutes, whichever challenge you prefer.
- Your topic is at the foot of this post BUT DO NOT SCROLL DOWN TO SEE IT UNTIL YOU ARE READY WITH YOUR TIMER!!!
- Once you start writing do not stop until the alarm sounds!
- Do not cheat by going back and correcting spelling and grammar using spell check (it is only meant for you to reflect on your own control of sensible thought flow and for you to reflect on your ability to write with correct spelling and grammar.)
- You may or may not pay attention to punctuation or capitals.
- At the end of your post write down ‘No. of words = ____” to give an idea of how much you can write within the time frame.
- Do not forget to copy paste the entire passage on your blog post with a new topic for your nominees and copy paste these rules with your nomination (at least five (5) bloggers)
My Attempt On: If you should live again, who would you like to be? A king? A queen? Famous Bill Gates? or? Why?
Wow..! If I can live again who would I be?!
I would love to be someone from the 1960s. A house wife! Or even better a Parisian girl who would talk art and visit museums and have her coffee with some puffed pastry dish I can’t speak name of. And Who would be in her cool stylish outfits. wow!
There are actually so many things that I would love to be or would wanna be.
I could honestly live in Dr. Who’s show.hehe
But I don’t want to miss out my life at all. if I have to choose instead of this life than No Thank you would be my answer. If I can live two times or more(which really can’t happen) I have so many wishes.
To answer the Why! It’s because I like those ideas of having different kind of life than I have. It’s not that I’m not happy with my life but I have tendency to think about random stuff and really weird random stuff plus the whole creative imagination takes to whole another level. You know what I mean.!
(ooohh.. 3 mins left.! hehe I’m enjoying this)
BTW I think I do that sometimes. Live different life. When I read shortstory books novels I go through the whole experience like I live that life. Is it weird! I hp[e not! hope, I meant hope back there.!!
(oh 1 last min)
Can’t think of anything really! This is it I guess.! *smiles*
I am going to nominate.(there are so many people I wanna tag/nominate.! What to do!)
- Tee’s Tiny Blog
- Robin Christi
- The Life of Moi
- What Inspires Your Writing
- Keith Garrett’s Poetry
- Emotional Language
- Life as we see it
- Of life she writes
- I’m here too
You should write about:
“Beauty in ugliness.” What are your thoughts on beauty and ugliness and how do you see them. something Like dark beauty. (if that makes sense, sorry!! if it doesn’t)
It’s all like loads of constant rambling.I hope you lovelies enjoyed this. If you’re still here You’re amazing and I love you..!!! Hope you have fun and if you are not nominated and you want to do this than I would just love to read it. Go for it in the comment section.! Do it, just do it! I mean why not! You’ll have fun.! Take good care of yourselves. Loads of love. Be nice to one another!