Hello there! How are you doing?? Having a good day? So in today’s post I’ll share two versions of mango that I love and enjoy the most in summer.
- Raw mango 250 grm
- Jaggery (add double of the raw mango pulp we’ll get after boiling it) 100 gr,
- Roasted cumin powder 1/2 tspn
- salt to taste
- Rock salt tiny pinch
- wash the mangoes and cut the top part and boil them till it softens
- separate the pulp in a bowl
- now add jaggery, roasted cumin powder, salt. rock salt and mix everything well
- take a spoonful for a glass cold add water in that and stir well
- you can add some roasted cumin powder and tiny mint leaves and enjoy!
- Mango 2 big size
- Sugar 3 tablespoon(still depends on the taste you prefer)
- Water/Milk (it’s optional)
- Peel and dice the mango in medium size cubs.
- add all the ingridients in food processor and blend
- put in refrigerator for at least half an hour.
- Serve it wit puri (Not my photo) or chapati.
Hope you enjoy. Wish you all lovelies a great day. Loads of love. Take care of yourselves.
TUDles..! ❤ ❤ <3..!!