Hey there!! How are you doing? Hope you’re having lovely weekend. I sure am. I was nominated for The Versatile Blogger Award by lovely blogger Anjali Dhawan. She has blog called It’s All About Food. Go check out her blog where it’s all about food for real.
The Versatile Blogger Award rules!
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link back to the post on your site announcing their nomination.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
Bloggers I would like nominate are:-
- styling canvas
- A LITTLE DAYDREAMER
- Secret Diary of PorterGirl
- ART LESSONS FOR BEN
- Tina J. S.
- IDB Blog
- Being Bettr
- CHANTAL AND SHEKINAH
- for the love of nike
- a ghost dancer
- Poetry by Impulse
- Cats at the Bar
7 Random Things about Me:-
- My name is Janice Collins and meaning of my name is Gift from God.
- When mom was expecting me doctors told my parents that it would be better if you don’t go on with the pregnancy as it was really risky for my mom and she or I or both us wouldn’t make it. My parents didn’t listen to them. In 8th month my mom was rushed to hospital because things got really serious. But God saved us both and I was normal almost healthy baby.
- I share my birthday with my mom. Yeah, I was born on my mommy’s birthday. Now you get why I was named Janice. (hehe)
- I almost died when I was three years old. it’s a long story. Doctors said that my parents just got me to hospital in time or else I would have been dead. (I have been saved like that many times that’s why I value everything way so much, please don’t mind if I thank or apologize too much)
- I’m a rainbow person. I love pink color bit more than others but I love all the colors. So it’s not really like I have one particular favorite color.
- I don’t have specific genre of music that I love the most or is my favorite. For me it’s more about how the song makes me feel. If I like it I like it even if I usually don’t listen to the genre the song is from (Am I still making sense??!!!). Hope you get what I mean.
- My favorite living creature (other than human) is Crocodile and alligators. I see them in zoo and I get this goosebumps and I smile like joker from batman. haha. I don’t know why I do but I just love them.
Hope you enjoyed this post. Go check out those lovely blogs. If you don’t participate in awards than try to at least share 7 facts about you. It’s a nice way to get to know each other. Have a lovely Sunday. Loads of Love. Take good care of yourselves.
TUDles..! ❤ ❤ <3..!