I recently came across this really nice blogger. She is a nice writer.(Adventure of NLB) And she has done this post on 40 things that makes me happy. I loved reading it. So I thoughts hey let’s do it.! Because I love tag posts. And no, I was not tagged by anyone but it’s my blog and I’ll do a tag post because I want to. Sorry if you think I shouldn’t have and all.
Also, All of you who are reading this post, consider yourself tagged. Leave a link to your Tag post reply in comment if you do this too. I would love to read them..
- Spending time with my family.
- Talking to my sister over phone for hours. (She lives in another country.)
- Eating homemade food.(After staying away from home and eating lousy food this means a lot)
- All kind of food.
- My blog.
- Walking in parks.
- Star gazing.
- YouTubers and their funny vlogs, tags, challenges.
- Watching babies trying to talk when they really can’t.
- Having a conversation with a really old friend with whom I hadn’t talked for a while.
- Sound of ocean waves.
- Participating in quizzes online.
- Searching and reading about any word and find out where it came from( For example, ‘Bimbo’ was originally used for unintelligent or brutish man)
- Watching my favorite shows on TV.
- Having deep conversation with the people I’m really close with.
- Annoying my mom so she’d get mad at me(I think I enjoy it because she doesn’t really get mad).
- Dressing up.
- Putting on make up(on me or others).
- Trying on new hairstyles that I get to learn online.
- Watching someone create an art piece.(The way they look at it is just like it’s their baby. It’s amazing watching them smile after they finish their work, you know!)
- Balloons.(Yea, I’m 24 years old, soon to be 25, I still love stuff that kids like.So what.!)
- Clicking pictures of others when they are living in the moment(The expressions are just amazing,you get to see pure happiness on their faces).
- Mid night snacks.
- (Don’t mean to be cheesy) Knowing someone just genuinely smiled because of me
- Long hot bubble baths.
- Diving on my Activa (It’s a kind of scooter) by myself and discovering new roads.
- Riding bikes.
- Smiles from strangers.
- Fast Internet.(41. I love having days away from Internet as well.)
Now it’s your turn. Lemme know when you do the tag posts.
Take good care of yourselves. Loads of love.
TUDles..! ❤ ❤ ❤